domingo, 8 de septiembre de 2013

Presentations




    Hello!!!
I'm Mildred Orozco and I'm from Mexico State. I'm fourteen Years old, and my birthday is

on September 9.My favorite sport is soccer, 

my phone number is 5591 70 71 92, and my favorite singer is One direction. My favorite

color is red
.
My address is La Presa #11. My ocuption is student in the school Colegio de Ciencias y 

Humanidades Plantel Azcapotzalco. My favorite

subject is History, and my favorite teacher is Mr.Sergio Ferias. My email address is mildred-



1998-2011@hotmail.com.





Hi!
My name is Xochitl I´m from Mexico and live in Nicolas Romero. I´m 15 years old, and my birthday is on May  4th , my address is 5 de febrero s/n ,my phone number is 55 311266878. 
My favorite sport is basketballl. My music is Rock Alternativo and my favorite band is MUSE.
I´m estudent in the Colegio de Ciencias y Humanidades de Azacapozalco.
My favorite subject is Science and I´m good at  History .
My email address is xaa.music@hotmail.com.



 Hello my name is Dulce
I'm high I have dark brown colored hair and always bring loose, I'm white skin, I have big round eyes and brown color, almost always use colored pants, I like the English alternative rock, and rock indie.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario